Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,943   Posts: 1,585,765   Online: 1178

Shooter
    Multi Format

Efke Print Film (not Efke 25) for Serious Work?

Hi all,

I've been researching this film for a bit but most of the reviews and forum threads I've been able to find are incomplete or rather dead-ended. Is anyone using Efke Print film (which is orthochromatic) successfully for fine prints? I would love to hear the opinions and experiences of someone using this and examples of finished work done with the film would be hugely useful. I'm particulary interested in potentially using this film in ULF cameras but I'd like to hear some experiences and see some results before I approach learning the film as my testing and preperation procedures can get rather drawn out when I'm trying to master a new material. Any help with this would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
    Francesco Fragomeni
    www.FrancescoFragomeni.com

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Hi Fragomeni, Long time ago I used it in 35mm format for copy work with halftone originals (printed photographs & texts, like books or magazine pages) and it worked very nicely. It was slow film. Maybe with developer like POTA you can get desired results? Good luck with it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin