Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,096   Online: 1073

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ilford paper packaging ???

I'm confused. I just received a shipment of Ilford papers from B&H. I ordered some MGIV FB (glossy and matt) and WT FB, all in packages of 25 sheets (all 8x10") as usual. But the packages are all thin boxes (think 100 sheet boxes but about half the thickness). I'm used to the envelope-style packages for 25 sheets. Not that I care one way or the other, I just want to make sure these aren't way old or something. Is this new packaging, or very old packaging? I don't recall seeing this before.

Thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format

Me Too

To my pleasant surprise I also received new 25 sheet boxes earlier this fall—MGIV Fiber and RC, standard and warm. I like the small boxes. They are new. There's a thread somewhere here that explains how to decipher the date code on Ilford paper. My cheat sheet tells me that if the first two numbers are 76 or above, it's 2011 production.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I think that's a step in the right direction. I'm a dealer in Canada and the envelopes sometimes get bent corners in shipping which makes them un-saleable. A small box would be better.
    Having said that, I seen any of the new boxes in Canada yet.

Maybe I'll place an order today and see what I get.

-Rob Skeoch
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin