Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,602   Online: 1339

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

tri-x and rodinal

I am about to try some tri-x and rodinal in 120 and was wondering if the following sounds right?

ISO 400
    1+50
    10 @ 68

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by david b
    I am about to try some tri-x and rodinal in 120 and was wondering if the following sounds right?

ISO 400
    1+50
    10 @ 68
    I would add a few minutes. 12-13 minutes I suggest.

Morten

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You can also check the discussion I started regarding the 320asa version of 120 Tri-X:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum43/9714-trix-rodinal-adventure.html

Excellent results. I still am amazed with what I get even after more than a dozen rolls developed in this combo. The images just jump out from the negatives and even printed a small as 13x18cm you can just taste the accutance and tones. Printed 20x25cm you can see the grain in some areas (like grey skies) but not only it is not obstractive, it is a beautiful grain! And the detail is incredible.

Also check this thread for some sample images:
    http://www.apug.org/forums/forum51/9919-handholding-hasselblad-notes-tri-x-120-a.html
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This guy was done with Tri-X in Rodinal 1:50, 10.5 min @ 68 deg f. This is on 35mm film though. Rated at 320 asa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails goody.jpg  
    [COLOR=Sienna][FONT=Arial]Some days are diamonds. Some days a tree crashes through your roof.[/FONT][/COLOR]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin