Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,530   Posts: 1,572,455   Online: 1087

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

German translation help needed ... again.

Guten tag,

Sorry to trouble you again, but I need some help translating a request in German.

I need to ask someone to take some pictures of his Zeiss Ikon Ideal 250/7 with the lens recessed and with the bed dropped, so I can get a clear look at the bed 'arms'.

This is the camera, and the person posting is the person I want to ask the question to.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/filmfri...7621516874406/

I am trying to see if I can get someone to make something similar for me to use on my Voigtlander Avus.

Danke
    David

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    "Hallo Filmfritze,

könnten Sie von Ihrer Zeiss Ikon Ideal 9x12 vielleicht ein Bild mit abgeklapptem Laufboden und eingefahrenem Balgen machen, sodass man die Laufbodenstreben und die Art, wie sie befestigt sind besser sehen kann? Ich wäre Ihnen sehr dankbar!

Viele schöne Grüße aus Kanada, David"

That might serve you well ;-)

Best, Benjamin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is the exact text of what I would like to ask in German.

Hello,
    Can you do me a favour and take 2 pictures of your Zeiss Ikon Ideal 250/7 for me. Can you take one with the bed flat and the lens recessed, and a 2nd picture with the bed dropped and the lens still recessed?
    I want to see what the bed 'arms' look like normally and when the bed is dropped.
    Thank you,
    David

That's it. Can any of you fine folks help?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    "Hallo,

könnten Sie mir einen Gefallen tun und von Ihrer Zeiss Ikon Ideal 9x12 zwei Bilder, eines mit eingefahrenem Balgen und abgeklapptem Laufboden und eines mit eingefahrenem Balgen und dem Laufboden in Normalstellung machen? Ich möchte wissen, wie die Laufbodenstreben aussehen wenn der Laufboden in Normalstellung bzw. abgeklappt ist.

Vielen Dank,
    David"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slixtiesix View Post
    "Hallo Filmfritze,

könnten Sie von Ihrer Zeiss Ikon Ideal 9x12 vielleicht ein Bild mit abgeklapptem Laufboden und eingefahrenem Balgen machen, sodass man die Laufbodenstreben und die Art, wie sie befestigt sind besser sehen kann? Ich wäre Ihnen sehr dankbar!

Viele schöne Grüße aus Kanada, David"

That might serve you well ;-)

Best, Benjamin
    Thanks very much Benjamin.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Slixtiesix View Post
    "Hallo,

könnten Sie mir einen Gefallen tun und von Ihrer Zeiss Ikon Ideal 9x12 zwei Bilder, eines mit eingefahrenem Balgen und abgeklapptem Laufboden und eines mit eingefahrenem Balgen und dem Laufboden in Normalstellung machen? Ich möchte wissen, wie die Laufbodenstreben aussehen wenn der Laufboden in Normalstellung bzw. abgeklappt ist.

Vielen Dank,
    David"
    Thanks also!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin