Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,650   Posts: 1,481,300   Online: 831

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Collapsible industar 50 or 22.

I am looking for a collapsible industar 50 or 22 for use with my m39 camera. Please PM with so I can see the notification. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Weekend bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    C'mon, I don't want to have a camera without the lens I like.

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Can't these be had on ebay for next to nothing?

I'm sure you'd rather buy from someone here so that you can be sure that you're not getting a dud, but for the prices you can get them for on ebay, it shouldn't be TOO expensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quite the contrary some people believe its best to buy from FSU than from someone here in the states that could be reselling a dud. Some used to promote the idea of buying 3-4 from the FSU cheap, testing them and keeping the best, selling off the rest.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

X. Phot.
    I purchased my collapsible Industar 50 & 22 from dealers in the Ukraine and them there parts. I used eBay. The most difficult part of the process was waiting for lenses in pristine condition to become available. My criteria was really basic . . . No fungus or scratches on the glass. Minimum scratches on the barrel. Minimum rust, and no dents. It took several months to find those lenses.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I open to purchasing in ebay, but I pretty much do not use my ebay account anymore, plus no more paypal for me. anyways I have found one, forgot to update this thread.

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    I bought a 50mm collapsible FED lens a couple of months ago from the Ukraine. The one I received wasn't the one pictured but other than that it was fine - I couldn't fault the condition in any way. Delivery to the UK took ten days. I'm not saying you wouldn't/couldn't end up with a dud via eBay, but despite my initial reluctance to buy from the Ukraine, I was happy.

Steve

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin