Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,671   Posts: 1,481,805   Online: 1096

Shooter
    Medium Format

Omega D2 6x9 and 645 carriers

I am looking for Omega D2 carriers, preferably glass, for 6x9 and 645. Any condition considered. Let me know.
    Thanks, Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can probably get away with one carrier. I always use a 6x6 carrier for 6x4.5 negs. The 6x9 would work just as well.

And sorry, I don't have one

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They are easy to construct from mat board. I prefer glassless, easier to keep dust free, never had a neg pop, even up to 4x5.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Rick,
    The method is tried and true. I have made glassless carriers from mat board and other materials from phenolic sheet to copper clad pc board stock to Teflon. I just found out that they never made one in 6x9, but have secured a 4x5 glass carrier which will do.

I appreciate your time and effort,

chris

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for your input . I have found that they never made a 6x9. I have secured a 4x5 glass carrier and that should do fine. Masks are easy to add on the back side.
    Regards,
    chris

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin