Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,225   Online: 910

Shooter
    Digital Negs

WTB: speed graphic and processing tank/reel

Trying to get back in to 4x5 again and this time around i'd like to try a speed graphic. Looking for a 4x5 version with a functional focal plain shutter. Cosmetics are not a issue as long as the bellows are ok but the FP is essential. Not looking to spend a huge amount of money since i've been watching ebay and these seem cheap. Just thought i would try here first.

I'am also trying to develop my own film and would like to get some kind of daylight tank and reel. Combi-plan and yankee tanks are out so probably looking for a Jobo solution (the 3006 drums are too expensive for me). Hopefully there is a solution. Let me know what you have.

PS: I'am in NYC and in the off chance that anyone needs a new toshiba laptop we can work out a trade.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For your processing, check this out. He also has a utube video of the proper use. http://www.modphotographic.co.uk/

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    Chris had already sold his so STILL LOOKING!!!!! c mon people sell me your speed!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sorry but mine is a Crown Graphic Special in near mint condition with perfect glass with many of the original attachments....split image finder, sports finder, ground glass back etc. If it were a Speed Graphic, I let you have it.

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    Some interest on the camera but still no way to develop the film. Ebay prices for Jobo equipment is insane. Anyone selling a jobo daylight tank (25XX) + 4x5 reel??

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin