Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,210   Online: 830

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

135mm lens/board for 4x5 Crown or Speed Graphic

I'm having a difficult time finding a suitable 135mm lens with board for a 4x5 Crown Graphic Special. Actually I have a board with a 44mm hole so if you've got a 135mm lens with that size hole then I don't need a board. I'd prefer a Schneider lens but will also consider the Optar and the Ektar lens.

I will also consider purchasing a Crown or Speed Graphic complete, if it is excellent condition and ready to shoot, recently CLA'd.
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I found a Schneider Xenar from one of those names on the big auction site. It's a nice lens. I wanna buy it. But I need a board for the Crown Graphic. I had him measure the diameter and it's 37mm. I think that means a 39mm Copal 1 board will fit? I don't know, maybe someone who knows can inform me. I need to find this board!! If I find the board I have everything I need to make my Crown a shooter. Anyone? 37-39 mm hole in a Crown Graphic Speed Graphic 4x5 board?
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Perry, I can help you with the lens - 39mm screw mount - but not the board I'm afraid.

Have a nice Rodenstock Rodagon 135mm f5.6 and exceptional Rodenstock APO Rodagon N 105mm f4 I'm considering parting with...as well as a couple of 75mms - one of which I'll hold on to in case I'm enticed back to 6x6.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.
    Last edited by stillshunter; 01-28-2012 at 12:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin