Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,225   Online: 910

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Fotoman 69, ready to go with lens

Hello,
    I'm looking for a Fotoman 69 (or similar) with lens (65mm or wider), film back(s), finder, and ground glass if possible.

I can pay cash, or trade Hasselblad gear if you like, I also have a Rolleiflex 3.5E Planar which I can trade.

A bargain Alpa would of course be more than acceptable, and I can trade a Hassie 503cx + cash for this.

Thanks

Garry

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Fotoman 69

Hi Gary,

I've the following set up:

Fotoman 69H + Super Angulon 47XL + ground glass + Graflex 6x7 film back.

Please see photo from below link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4626696...7629080001885/

The camera and ground glass is new; len is used in excellent conditions; filmback in good working conditions.

I'm thinking of a set up with shift capabilities. Thus, will let this set go.

I'm asking for US$975 (camera) + US$150 (ground glass) + US$900 (lens); plus shipping cost and 3% Paypal charges. The camera is in Hong Kong and keep stored in dry box since I received them. I inspect their conditions regularly.

The price of camera and ground glass is the same as the listed price I've paid.

Cheers,

Arthur

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin