Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,063   Online: 805

Shooter
    Large Format

WTB 150mm (6-inch) Toyo extension rail for G / GX / GB system (39mm diameter)

I am looking for the short 150mm extension rail for the Toyo modular rail system. There are two different versions of this. I would prefer the old one (which has a fixed cap at one end and a removable cap at the other end. By turning the fixed cap you screw/unscrew the bolt that connects it to the base rail). The newer style has a special end piece that requires the end cap from a new-style base rail to use as a wrench. I have the old style base rails so I'm hoping to find a short old-style extension rail.

I would be open to the new style if it is all that is available, but I would need an end cap from the newer type base rails to come with it.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am selling my Toyo G and have all assessories... Extra bellows, rails and caps, lens shade, extra standards, camera, lens boards, addapter boards.

John Cremati johnjohnc@att.net

Shooter
    Large Format

Selling Toyo G system

I am selling my Toyo G and have all assessories... Extra bellows, rails and caps, lens shade, extra standards, camera, lens boards, addapter boards.

John Cremati johnjohnc@att.net

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin