Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,139   Online: 985

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

(4-5) 4X10 Holders

Hey all,

I'm looking to purchase (4-5) 4x10 holders. Preferably the Canham style ones, which have the same film-plane distance as my 8x10 Fidelity holders. Wooden holders that have the same dimensions as the "standard" 4x10's like the Canham conversions are fine too.

I can pay via Paypal, personal check or PMO

please PM with your asking price(with shipping cost to the LA area), and if you're open to offers from your asking price

thanks

Dan

Shooter
    Large Format
    There was a seller from Hong Kong on ebay - szeto9898 - selling asian-made ones which were quite good. The box said something like Zebra brand, but I suspect they were the same as the ones Fotoman was selling. The construction was like the Canham ones where it looks like they took 8x10 holders and cut the parts down to make the narrower holder. They were about $60 apiece. Maybe you can write him and see if he can get some for you.
    Jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin