Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,865   Online: 1096

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB 220 Print Film C-41 and Black and White

Hello all,

I'm looking for some 220 color and Black and White print film. Anyone have any that they don't need?

Thanks,

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Jeff

I have some old agfa optima 400 in 220. it is store cool I should have about 10 packs wih 5 films each but I have to check
    interested???

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by belichten View Post
    Hi Jeff

I have some old agfa optima 400 in 220. it is store cool I should have about 10 packs wih 5 films each but I have to check
    interested???
    That would be interesting, but shipping to the US from Ausrtia would probably be prohibitive.

Thanks,

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just to clarify, not looking for C-41 process Black and White film. Just interested in regular Black and White and C-41 color film in 220 size.

Thanks,

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have Qty 2, Kodak Plus-X Professional 220, Frozen, sealed wraper, no box, guess purchase date 1987-1989 and I don't know expriation date. Note! Although this is my film, I doubt that I refrigerated when first purchased. Sometime in the last 20 years started keeping film that I would likely use soon in the refridrerator, and unlikely to use any time soon in a chest freezer. I have no idea of what to expect of it.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have at least 3 rolls of 220 fujicolor 160NPS and 4 rolls of Agfa Portrait XPS 160 all have been frozen since they were purchased. I will have to check another freezer for I may have more. Let know if you can use it. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jonw View Post
    I have at least 3 rolls of 220 fujicolor 160NPS and 4 rolls of Agfa Portrait XPS 160 all have been frozen since they were purchased. I will have to check another freezer for I may have more. Let know if you can use it. Jon
    PM sent

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've got a pro-pack of Kodak Pro 100. Expiration date is 05/2000.

I bought it from a pro studio who converted to digital. It was either in the freezer or fridge when I bought it and it's currently in my fridge.

I'd be willing to spare it if you're interested. Hit me up with a PM if you want it.

-james.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig View Post
    I've got a pro-pack of Kodak Pro 100. Expiration date is 05/2000.

I bought it from a pro studio who converted to digital. It was either in the freezer or fridge when I bought it and it's currently in my fridge.

I'd be willing to spare it if you're interested. Hit me up with a PM if you want it.

-james.
    Waiting for a reply from jonw right now. If I don't hear back, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jpreston View Post
    Waiting for a reply from jonw right now. If I don't hear back, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Sounds good.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin