Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,966   Posts: 1,523,358   Online: 1131

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: 4x4 Calumet lensboard(Copal 3)

hey guys,

I'm looking for (1) Calumet 4x4 lensboard(for the CC-400/401/402 line of cameras), drilled to Copal #3

Please PM with your asking price including shipping to California

thanks!

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    These actually look pretty good; they are certainly better than my home made boards. They do lack a lack light-trap channel, which may be problematic, but it is definitely worth a try.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    still looking. Me and wooden(especially pressboard/plywood like these stated above) don't mix too well. I'm in the field 95% of the time, so temperature and humidity fluctuations wreak havoc with me. I'm looking for a metal board.

I appreciate the tip though!

-Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is this board the same size as the early Speed Graphics (pre & Anniversary) ?

I've a Bakelite board that came with shutter, and an original unused wooden one stamped with a C (I assume for Calumet) drilled for a US shutter a touch smaller than a Copal/Compr #0,

If you can't find one I will possibly have a spare metal board, it's for Compur/Copal/Prontor #3 but had a plate mounted across it to adapt for a smaller lens at some stage, and I've literally just super-glued another undrilled aluminium panel to it about an hour ago .

Ian

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey, Dan. I just got a couple boards from someone on the large format forum. One of them is metal board for a Calumet (allegedly. I don't own one) and I can't use it. I'd spare it if it fits your needs. Not sure what size it's drilled for (I have a speed. Barrel lenses). PM me if interested.

Here's a link to the thread there:
    http://www.largeformatphotography.in...038#post848038

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin