Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,874   Online: 871

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Fujinon 300mm f8.5 C black ring copal

I'm looking to buy a Fujinon 300mm f8.5 C lens with a black ring Copal shutter in nice user shape. I would like to pay via USPS MO, Cashiers check or cash if by some miracle you are selling one of these and live close to me. =)

Let me answer this in advance, no other lens will do. Not even the Nikkor 300M. This is for reasons of flange focal distance, I would be using it on a Toyo 45AII with only 324mm of bellows draw.

If you are interested I would be willing to work a trade for my 305mm G-Claron in a black ring Copal #1 shutter. Though the image circles are listed as the same my understanding is that the 305mm G-Claron's coverage gets much bigger when you start stopping it down and that it will cover 7x17. The lens is in great shape with the box. The only reason I am looking to switch is because the Fujinon has a shorter focusing distance, which wouldn't matter for someone using 8x10 or larger. Pics available if you are interested in a trade

Thanks!
    Shawn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I would prefer not to buy new or off of that auction site...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin