Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,747   Posts: 1,483,769   Online: 764

Shooter
    Medium Format

Photobooks by Jeff Bridges

I am looking for photobooks put together by the actor Jeff Bridges for the cast and crew of the films he starred in (he shoots with a Widelux).
    I don't need the book "Pictures" but am looking for the paper cover books he made for the individual movies
    PM me with details, please

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Interesting quest you're on.

I read about these books as well; he'd make a photobook of photographs he had taken through the production of the film and then give them out to everyone. Presumably hand printed by Herr Bridges too(??). It might be hard to convince someone to part with one of these!

Perhaps you'd have some luck by trying to get closer to people who've worked in cinema. APUG has never been a great bastion of motion picture film enthusiasts.

Best of luck,

C.h.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try visiting his web site and contact him. He may let you have a book in exchange for a sizable donation to his favorite cause, "No Child Left Hungry" (or some such charity).
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for suggestions! His books are editions of 1000, printed

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin