Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,773   Posts: 1,484,392   Online: 1056

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB or T: Mamiya 90 & 180 C lenses for RB67

Looking for C versions of these lenses in nice shape.

Willing to pay a reasonable price via USPS Money Order so USA would be best. Shipping to 16143.

Also willing to trade one of my 4x5 contact prints (per lens) mounted and over-matted to 13x15 inch board if you fancy them. =)

Thanks!
    Shawn

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wish I was willing to spare mine. My 180 is not in very pretty cosmetic condition anyways (BGN from KEH and it shows, but it works fine).

Speaking of KEH, I would check there. I haven't priced the 90 because my RB came with one, but I only paid about $50 for my 180 C and other than the really bad paint job a previous owner attempted with what appears to be nail polish, it's perfect.

If you don't have luck here, check there and you can find a deal.

Good luck, Shawn.

-James.

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bushpig View Post
    I wish I was willing to spare mine. My 180 is not in very pretty cosmetic condition anyways (BGN from KEH and it shows, but it works fine).

Speaking of KEH, I would check there. I haven't priced the 90 because my RB came with one, but I only paid about $50 for my 180 C and other than the really bad paint job a previous owner attempted with what appears to be nail polish, it's perfect.

If you don't have luck here, check there and you can find a deal.

Good luck, Shawn.

-James.
    Possibly gone by now but KEH was almost giving away new KL Mamiya lenses at cheaper than used prices. Worth a look.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It appears KEH has sold out of the KL lenses. Because of that NEW stock I believe they were not purchasing them for sometime and as such do not have either in stock used. Thanks, fellows.

These things are everywhere, someone here must have one. That auction site is always my LAST resort.

Shawn

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Not sure if you were interested in the kl version but on ebay sanpoucamera (a camera shop in japan) has the kl 180 new for about the same price as keh had them. Shipping is a bit more but its still a good price for a new lens.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks, five! I definitely want the "C" versions, though.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin