Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,971   Posts: 1,523,550   Online: 776

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Ilford 500H for 45MX

Yeah, I know, Parker Smith just sold one of these on here, hindsight hurts, lol!

Anyway, I am now on the lookout for a good working Ilford 500H or better Multigrade head with the power supply, Beseler 45 adapter plate, controller, 35 & 4x5 mixing boxes, etc.

Hit me up, I am on the upgrade warpath..

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Dude, I told you to buy that thing!

One of the problems with the Ilford Multigrade heads is that the people who love them will often buy extras in case something breaks. So, you have scarcity and hoarding working against you!

I've got a few other darkrooms on my radar, so I'll let you know if I find another one.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I know, I know, the spares thing is actually what scared me off, heard the power supplies can go. I figure spare cold light heads are pretty cheap, I have a D2 and D2HI so if I stay put, I am set. It's an expensive proposition too, $300-$400 for the 500H and another $500 for the RH Designs Analyzer Pro, cha-ching...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    OK, scratch this, I ordered a Stop Clock Vario and called it good...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    This guy Bob might have one for sale. Will be moving. murphy0253@msn.com
    Try him. Say i said to email him.
    Rod

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin