Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,486   Posts: 1,571,305   Online: 775

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Zeiss C-Sonnar 1.5/50 in ZM (or S/Nikon rangefinder) mount

I'm antsy...the backorder's too long...would love to start playing with one/both of these asap.
    Thanks for the consideration!
    John

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have one in M-mount for sale. Its one of the older ones that came optimized for f2.8, so focus is accurate at all apertures from f2.8 to 16. Newer ones came adjusted to be accurate at f1.5, but give inaccurate focus at all other apertures because of the focus shift these lenses all have. The 2.8 version can be adjusted for f1.5 by a repair tech.

Mine is in good condition, with no scratches, cleaning marks, fungus, or haze. Focus is spot on at f2.8 and below on my two M6 bodies. The lubricant in the helicoid has dried up and caused the infamous Zeiss wobble problem. Focusing is not stiff, still moves freely, and it doesn't affect image quality. I bought it used 2 years ago in this condition and it hasn't changed. I have the original Zeiss hood, which looks nearly new, and will include it with the original front cap and a generic rear cap. $950 including shipping and paypal if you're interested.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Chris - thanks so much for the offer. I see that it's up on rff as well, so I better make up my mind fast!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This is a great deal - snap it quick :-)

jhw

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Chris -
    Thank you for the offer; another option came up overnight that was in the mount I was hoping to find (S)...so I went in that direction. Again, thank you much for your time and generosity in replying.
    Best regards,
    john

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin