Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,968   Online: 816

jon
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Bronica Waist-Level Finder for SQAi

These seem fairly hard to come by on the used market, I've even been contemplating picking up a second body just to scavenge a finder off it.

At any rate, if someone has an SQ WLF they're not using and want to get rid of, PM me! I'm in Canada (doesn't mean you have to be Canadian, just pointing that out!)
    Jon :: 18pct.com
    :: photoblog | tumblr | twitter | flickr | linkedin ::

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A long shot but you might contact Koh's Camera for an SQ WLF. They're scarce and pricey, much like clean 120 backs, but do show up occasionally on the big auction site. Though I've never seen much Bronica gear there, the big PHSC sale is next Sunday and might be worth the trip if only for some expired/short-dated film.

The 45 degree finder is also worth looking for and a bit more common than the WLF.

jon
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, I actually got the camera from Jimmy Koh though so he was the first person I checked with ;-). No such luck. I may look at the vertical MF finder as a last resort though. I just miss the WLF so much coming from the land of TLRs.

I didn't realize the PHSC sale was already coming up though, thanks. I should have known since it always seems to be scheduled on the same day as the wifey's yearly Hula recital. Haven't been in a few years as a result, maybe I'll get lucky this year. Got some of my best LF buys there too -- two grafmatic backs for $20 a piece! (although in retrospect, I think the assistant may have thought they were just regular sheet film holders)

jon
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks all, looks like I've got a lead on a finder from another APUG member. Cheers.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a Bronica finder (2 1/4 Square) but not sure which Bronica it fits. It doesn't fit my old model EC as it is too small so it may fit yours. You can have it if you want it....just send me an address to mail it to if your other sorce does't pan out.

TEC

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin