Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,172   Online: 1074

Shooter
    35mm

Some budget OM glass...

I just picked up an OM body and need a lens or two to go with it. I'd really like a 35mm of some sort. Also perhaps a 28, 50/1.8 or a 100. Looking for user grade, not collector stuff. A few cleaning marks and battered exteriors more then welcome provided there is full functionality. Keep your fungus to yourself though please. Prefer to pay via paypal.

Thanks!
    Sometimes I post my photos on flickr.
    Sometimes I update my tumblr.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well that was quick. Cross a 28 and 50 off the list. I'd still be very interested in a 35 and 100. The uglier (and cheaper) the better, so long as the glass wasn't cleaned with a paper towel and hand soap from the Taco Bell restroom.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hope you don't mind kind of hijacking your thread. I might be interested in 28 (which you have already bought) and some 135 or 75-150 preferably in EU. PMs with offers are welcome.

Shooter
    35mm
    No problem... best of luck on your hunt.

As an aside, I wound up walking out of the swap meet with a beautiful OM2n with case, manual, T20 flash and a Tokina 400mm f5.6 lens for all of $60. And only two days after I ordered an OM2S from KEH. Go figure?!?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in an Olympus 28-48mm f4, a 28mm f2.5 Vivitar (Kiron) in OM mount or a 70-210mm f2.8-4.0 Vivitar (Komine) also in OM mount.

Derek

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I also have some OM lenses. PM me if you are interested.

28mm Zuiko 3.5 $30
    Vivitar 75-150 F3.8 $25
    Vivitar 200mm F3.5 $30
    Tokina 35-135mm F/4 $25
    Soligor 75-205 F3.5 With 2x Extender $25

These prices plus shipping. PM for descriptions. Will combine shipping if interest is more than one.

Leo
    In Washington State
    lkgroup at comcast dot net

Or PM

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks to APUG and everyone that responded. I was able to find pretty much everything I was hoping for and no longer need to look for OM lenses to add to my "bag."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin