Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,159   Online: 813

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB-Darkroom Sink

Hello All,
    I am on the hunt for a darkroom sink in the 6-8 foot size. We have been evicted from our usual class space and now are moving uptown to Harlem and need to rebuild.
    I am in NY so local pick-up would be best.
    Thanks
    Arthur

Shooter
    Multi Format

Big " L" shaped darkroom sink

Hello There,
    I just ran across your post. If you are still looking, I have a large stainless L shaped dark room sink/counter from a previous studio I used to own. Would be great for multiple student use. Only problem is, I am in Virginia but we could work something out. Let me know if you are interested. It was fairly expensive but I would let it go for 250.00 since I doubt I will need it anytime soon.

Oldfrog

Shooter
    35mm
    Oldfrog: Do you still have the sink? I'm in need of one as I'm moving and the buyer's of my house want my darkroom sink. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Gary

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a Sebatian Darkroom Products 8' custom sink. pics available. this sink is beefy and heavy.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    This may sound a little crazy but I was at Home Depot a few days ago and I saw a perfect darkroom sink for what I need. It was a molded shower pan of good quality. It was only 5 feet long x 36 inches wide but tappered in depth form about 3 inches to 6 inches down its length with a drain at the very end. This could be fitted very easily into a counter top. The best part is, it was only $175. That is cheap.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin