Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,834   Posts: 1,582,395   Online: 899

Shooter
    35mm

WTB: Nikon hood for 50mm f/2 Ai

I'm looking for a screw-on but if you have one of the snap-off-and-get-lost kind I'll listen. Cosmetics/dents not important; the cheaper the better. PMs are fine.

thanks,

s-a
    Last edited by semi-ambivalent; 05-22-2012 at 08:21 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Include the useful.
    I photograph things to see what things look like photographed.
    - Garry Winogrand

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Take a look on eBay for the seller "Heavystar." That seller has numerous new hoods for very reasonable amounts -- often $10 or less.

I've bought from this seller a number of times and never had any problems.

Shooter
    35mm

Stand down!

I have found my missing hood; sitting in the gravel of the parking lot, un-squashed, right where it must have popped off yesterday morning. Too lucky. The sound of my running must have covered the sound of the hood hitting the ground.

I checked that ebay seller; they had nothing I could use, but thanks for the name!

s-a
    I photograph things to see what things look like photographed.
    - Garry Winogrand

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin