Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,977   Posts: 1,632,833   Online: 1101

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Nikor 4x5 developing tank...

I am looking for a good condition or better Nikor 4x5 12-sheet developing tank, complete with reel and top. PM me if you have one to sell...
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Shooter
    35mm

Nikor tank

Have one in good shape only missing the strap, been using rubber band. Going back to trays and hangers in tanks.... Paid $125. Will take $115.+shipping. Let me know. Bill
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Is hanger/trays harder to do than the Nikor tank?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I am actually set, I own a CPP2 so I sourced out a new in the box Jobo 3010.
    "I'm the freak that shoots film. God bless the freaks!" ~ Mainecoonmaniac ~

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I can vouch for the Nikor tank since I have one. It is a very well made tank...BUT....I use it mainly for stand development.....it uses a lot of chemistry for standard development, for which I switch to rotary development in Chromega print drums on a rotary base......uses ~300 mL of chemistry with great results.

Avi

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin