Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,681   Online: 811

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB: Polaroid 405 dark slide (how-to inside...)

1. Rummage through your LF parts / doodads / project bins and find that broken 405 back and see if the darkslide is in perfect working order (no cracks).

2. Email me at zuikography at gmail and say: "Will, got one for ya!"

3. Receive a reasonable (we'll figure that one out together) payment and a boatload of gratitude

Thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A piece of thin stainless steel sheet will work.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I made mine out of this plastic sheet. It's a fairly close match of the original. Is bendy, though.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I appreciate the DIY suggestions.
    That will come handy if I can't score for the authentic one.

Johnielvis, can I bother you with a phone snapshot or something, to see what a graflex film pack adapter (and the darkslide) look like?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnielvis View Post
    I gotta dig one out.....hopefully got one at home.....WAIT...there's pics online just google "graflex film pack adapter"...images by the bajillions....pacific rim camera has some I think last place I remember--they come free with most graflex cameras these days---everyone here has one probably (but you)
    Though most of them are probably 4x5, which means they have to be cut down to size. A 3x4 would probably be closer. Likewise a darkslide from a regular film holder might work, but some are too thick (I've tried).

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    A gentle bump.
    Still looking.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin