Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,557   Posts: 1,573,240   Online: 951

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB Small rangefinder unit that attaches to cold shoe.

Now I'm looking for a small uncoupled rangefinder unit that attaches to a cold shoe, or by other means.
    Thanks 2bits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There are several listed on eBuy at this moment. Look for "accessory rangefinder" under "cameras & photo." Prices look a little high to me, but I might be wrong about that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Certo6 has a good refurbished Voightlander shoe rangefinder for sale on the 'bay. One of the few sellers you know you can trust to have a quality item.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290725820356
    Last edited by kerne; 06-10-2012 at 05:30 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bits View Post
    Now I'm looking for a small uncoupled rangefinder unit that attaches to a cold shoe, or by other means.
    Thanks 2bits
    I'm probably way behind the times with this, but for a while I seem to remember that Fotoman Camera, Ltd. was continuing to sell off remaining merchandise after they went out of business in mid-2009. At one time they were offering this small auxiliary rangefinder unit marked down to US$125. However, I don't know their current status, if any, except that their website is still around.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the replies everyone. Will check on ebay.
    2bits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You might try looking for a Watameter. Out of production but simple to calibrate, reasonably accurate and can be had for about $25 (or less).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thornhill,
    Thanks for the tip. I saw something on them the other day and will go check it out.
    2bits

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin