Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,913   Posts: 1,521,706   Online: 1032

Shooter
    35mm

Bronica S2A Focusing Helicoid & Nikkor-P 75/2.8

Hi all,

As per title, chasing a Bronica S2A Focusing Helicoid, any distance markings for any focal length is fine. Working condition.

Also after a 75mm f2.8 Nikkor for a Bronica S2A (If it's packaged with the helicoid, even better!). User condition is fine.

I'm located in Brisbane, Australia but happy to pay for intl shipping.

Let me know if you have either to offload.

Cheers,
    Zach.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will have to check. I think I do. Also, if you are interested in longer focal lengths, see my for sale post for the Komura 500mm and 300mm lens with the Helical Unit II. They were made for the Bronica S2A. Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you don't find it here, check on BUG (Bronica Users Group). Also Koh's Camera could have what you want.

KEH has the lens. Listed in the Miscellaneous Medium Format category.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks gents, KEH is looking like the best option so far (cheers for the heads up, didn't know s2a gear was tucked away under misc).

Jon, preferably looking to go wider (only have a 200mm at the moment), so I may have to decline on your teles, they look like some nice glass, though!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have a focusing helicoid for the Bronica EC and I'm sure it will fit the S2A. I have no need of it so you can have it for shipping cost. Contact me and we can work out the details.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks mate, too kind - have sent you a message.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin