Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,921   Online: 1181

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Graphic View lens board adapter to accept Pacemaker lens boards

I haven't been able to find one online, so far, so I thought I would try here.
    If you have one that you are willing to part with at a reasonable price please let me know.
    Shipping to Canada would be involved.

Thanks,
    Mike

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Images
    Hi, you might find that other boards also fit. I recall 4x4 inch Graphic C board (ie Anniversary Speed Graphic wooden lens board) or Calumet 4x4 lens metal lens board may fit. Perhaps google search can confirm. What hole size does your lens shutter require?

Jon

edit: oh, sorry, I didn't read the title carefully enough to see you needed an adapter.
    Last edited by Jon Shiu; 07-13-2012 at 10:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Mendocino Coast Black and White Photography: www.jonshiu.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for the info Jon.
    I have 4 lenses in Pacemaker lens boards that I would like to use on my Graphic View as well as my Pacemaker Speed Graphic.
    So the easiest way to be able to use them on both of my cameras seems to be by way of this adapter.
    There seems to be a dearth of them available online, at the moment.

Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I've got a 4x4 recessed board someplace that from what I remember was a Graphic View board. Hole size is small. I could see turning it around and using it as a extension board if need be. If you'd like a picture and some spec's drop a line.
    W.A. Crider

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by waynecrider View Post
    I've got a 4x4 recessed board someplace that from what I remember was a Graphic View board. Hole size is small. I could see turning it around and using it as a extension board if need be. If you'd like a picture and some spec's drop a line.
    Thanks for the offer W.A. but I think I'll hold out for the adapter.

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin