Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,047   Posts: 1,561,008   Online: 1048

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Bulk Loading stuff.

I would like to buy some bulk loading materials for 35mm. I need a bulk loader and a few cassettes (does not need to be DX coded) and also bulk loading BW film. I see a lot of talk about Kodak 5222, so if you have a 100ft roll of that I would like to buy it. Payment is via USPS money order. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got a film loader.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I have about 24 Metal cassettes, and 6 plastic cassettes. I can let you have them all for $35 including shipping and Paypal.
    If you want just 12 or so I can send you them for $25 or so.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Have three Lloyds loaders

ColdEye,
    I have three Lloyds loaders in very good shape. Only catch is they share one crank handle. Hadn't really thougt about selling them until I saw your post. Shoot me an e-mail and make me a offer. All three will have to go if you want them.
    You can't insult me so make me an offer of what they are worth to you. The worst I can do is turn you down.
    navy.frog@comcast.net.
    I used to live in I.B. and Chula. Great area!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin