Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,964   Posts: 1,523,315   Online: 1191

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: Fuji GA645W (45mm lens)

Looking to buy a Fuji GA645W with a 45mm lens. I'd like the manual focus version. Must be mechanically sound with good glass (I can deal with light marks, but no fungus, haze, deep scratches, etc). The more "user" the better. Must ship to Canada. Let me know what you have.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    AFAIK the GA series are all autofocus (you can set the distance manually, but I won't call that manual focus).
    I have one for sale, the GA645wi for $600 + shipping from Texas, USA (about 20-25 USD to Canada in my past experience).

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If you want the manual focus version, you want the GS645w.

No rangefinder, scale focus only.

The GA645w autofocuses very well and gives a distance readout in the viewfinder, and focus can be held by hoding down on the shutter button. It can be set to manual and focused using buttons, but I find that awkward.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry H-L View Post
    If you want the manual focus version, you want the GS645w.

No rangefinder, scale focus only.
    For the OP: if you're interested in using the camera for available-light photography, also bear in mind that the 45mm lens on the manual-focus GS645W has a maximum aperture of f/5.6, while the 45 on the autofocus GA645W and Wi has a maximum aperture of f/4.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the information guys. Sorry, it is the gs645w that I am looking for. I'm not into auto focus. Just something that I can't really stand. I don't mind scale focus and plan on shooting this with probably a lot of available light, mostly for medium format street photography/documentary work. It would be paired with my 35mm system which has good low-light lenses that I would use for indoor stuff.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin