Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,942   Posts: 1,557,587   Online: 1205

Shooter
    Large Format

Looking for Zone VI White View Camera Bag

Looking for Zone VI White View Camera Bag

Rick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a (hopefully) helpful note here...

I have one of these from the 80s, along with a Zone VI (Wista) 4x5 camera. Still in great shape. But the aging sewn-in foam padding began to outgas a while back and now leaves a thin residue of greasy type stuff on anything stored inside over time. The residue can be successfully cleaned off. But you might want to keep this in mind as you search. Replacing the padding is not really an option as it would essentially destroy the bag. If you're looking for a replacment bag, you already know what I mean.

Best of luck,
    Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one of these, 15"x11"x9"H outside. Standard Zone VI white/black coloring w/shoulder strap. Net pouch inside the top.
    I think it originally had some Velcro-attached dividers, but I don't have those. Interior is completely open and unobstructed.

Condition was KEH BGN when I bought it. There's no physical damage that I can find.
    There are some stains (coffee?) that would probably come out with upholstery cleaner.

I thought it was for 8x10 film holders, but not, so I have not used it. It would carry about 10 holders.

$80 cash or USPS MO shipped in CONUS. PM or email if you're interested. I can take photos.

- Leigh
    Last edited by Leigh B; 07-21-2012 at 01:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” - Plato

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've seen 3 different versions of that bag. The one Leigh has is the later one. It's slightly larger with a black interior. That's a decent price considering shipping is included.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin