Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,386   Online: 747

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: TLR (ikoflex, diacord, or autocord)

I came across some MF slide film, so I want to buy a TLR to use them. Cosmetics does not matter, and I am not looking for anything minty. I can deal with some cleaning marks on the lens, shutter must be working, and no light leaks. An ikoflex or diacord is nice, I like the examples color film that was shot using them. If you have a cheap Autocord, that would be nice too (I have seen some autocords go for $300+, definitely out of my budget).

No Paypal, payment is via USPS money order or cash (if local). Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If your budget is limited, you might take a look at a Super Ricohflex. You'd have a bunchof money left over for film. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For a 10% finders fee I could point you to one (autocord)... less than a c-note.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have a nice Yashica available. Not sure why I never listed it here but it was posted on LFF.

Dan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the replies, as I was just about to post a WTB ad in the LF forums, I actually just saw a Autcord that is perfect for my budget.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    found one over at LFF. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Drat, I have a mint Ikoflex in box that I wanted to send you. Maybe some other time, Bob.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin