Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,959   Posts: 1,523,045   Online: 1188

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Bronica SQ-I AE metered prism finder for SQ-AI 6x6 camera

I am looking for a Bronica SQ-I AE metered prism finder for SQ-AI 6x6 camera. The ones on eBay are priced way over my head. Let me know if you have one in good shape and you are willing to part with. I am in the US. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4103217683_0ca1706eba.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	54480

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    KEH.com will have your hook up. Look for bargain condition and you'll have the best price to value ratio you can find. They really know what camera gear is worth.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkerSmithPhoto View Post
    KEH.com will have your hook up. Look for bargain condition and you'll have the best price to value ratio you can find. They really know what camera gear is worth.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I always go to KEH for used stuff. But I haven't had luck finding this particular prism finder on KEH in the last few weeks. Will wait.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin