Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,968   Posts: 1,523,397   Online: 1155

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

WTB: Foot part for Meopta Opemus 5

I am looking for the metal "foot", that goes into the enlarger baseboard. I am restoring a botched-job Meopta, and I hope someone has a spare lurking in a cupboard. I have no idea if the foot is common between different Meoptas. It would be sad to just throw it away.
    “Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity.” - Lao Tzu

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    I don't know how many of these opemusses I have thrown out the past year..... Many, I tell you...

I'll see if any survieved..

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I hope something survived...

I can imagine quite a few darkroom things going in the trash bin nowadays, just because there isn't space to store it, let alone use all of it.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I managed to get the Meopta up and running yesterday. It turned out that some parts of the enlarger were remade (welded and repainted, rather nice job) so I was lucky to have another one partially wrecked downstairs that I could pick parts off.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin