Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,545   Online: 936

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

WTB: FED1g 1954 Strap

Hello,

I have FED1g 1954 and I need a tripod socket mounted strap. Its 5 dollars at fedka.com but they want 35 dollars postage. I will send the money in registered mail or buy you whatever you want to you equivalent online from your country.

Umut
    Istanbul

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Of course I will pay more. I think I need to indicate.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Where do you order your photo supplies? These straps are easily available (search for "wrist strap"), but I don't know which vendors have reasonable shipping to Turkey. Here's the one stocked by B&H Photo. Keep in mind that most FEDs have 3/8" tripod sockets, so you might need a 1/4" to 3/8" adapter. They are also available very cheaply - I bought mine off eBay.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Hello Terry ,

I searched the google , lower the price of good , higher the shipping cost. BH sent me an Leica Mini Zoom , camera was 60 dollars and shipping was 65. Some sites offer handmade straps , way too expensive. Fed 1 costed me 45 dollars plus 30 dollars shipping from Ukraine via my sisters ebay account in France . I buy things from local market in Istanbul , that is only color negative film. I need someone from APUG to sell me a strap. If not , I will build one from handsom sailing rope like my old IIIC Leica. Fed have no lug like Leica.

Umut

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin