Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,719   Posts: 1,483,116   Online: 1100

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

WTB: (4 - 5) Sinar/Horseman lensboards

title says it all

Looking to spend at/under $20/board + shipping, if possible.

I have Toyo/Canham 110x110 boards for a straight trade, in Copal 0, 1 and Copal 3.

My preference is for the "real" thing. But if you have a high quality knock-off board from across the Pacific(that are metal, not mdf), that's fine too.

I know KEH has boards in stock, but I'd like to keep this within the community if possible $$$-wise.

BOARDS NEED TO BE STRAIGHT!!! Only saying this cuz there's been a few times in the past when boards arrived warped... Nuff said

Also have some other items for trade as well. Check the classifieds if there's anything you might be interested in that I have for sale.

thanks

Dan

p.s. I can send payment via PP or USPS Money Order. Shipping to los angeles.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have one each genuine Sinar and Horseman flat #2 boards. Neither are mint but both are very nice.

I need some Canham boards but I think Sinar/Horseman boards are selling at nearly twice the price of the Canhams... at least the ones I've seen lately. I'd be interested in a 2-to-1 trade. I need one #3 and three #1 Canham boards (all flat). Toyo or any other clone are fine too provided they're well made.

I also need several Linhof style boards for a Chamonix 4x5... if you have any for sale or trade. I need three #1 and six #0 Linhof style boards (all flat)... maybe one could be the really shallow recessed type. I don't care what brand as long as they're up to spec.

BTW, have a nearly mint Linhof to Sinar/Horseman adapter board I'm going to sell. I think it's Chinese but it's metal and very well made. I haven't decided on a price but, if you're interested, I'll price it less than a new one from anywhere.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just found brand new after-market Sinar metal boards for $20 each. Cost is now about the same for Canham/Toyo-Field or Sinar/Horesman. If you're up to an even trade then I am.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Please let me know within a couple of days if you want to trade lens boards. I understand if you're no longer interested. I can just buy some Toyo/Canham boards off eBay and sell the Sinar and Horseman boards.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks O-N-F, I've already found what I needed

-Dan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin