Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,767   Posts: 1,484,158   Online: 785

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

WTB: Mamiya M645 winding knob/crank and 120 insert

Hi all! I have a Mamiya m645 that is in need of a winding knob or crank (I don't care which variety it is). Is there anyone out there who has an extra one from a parts camera or something? I'm having a tough time finding one. I'm also in need of a 120 insert. Thanks so much!!

Images
    Pipyr

I have a 120 insert from a 645E. All the Mamiya 645's take the same insert. $17 shipped to you.

I also have a winding knob from the 645E but don't know (and I doubt it is) compatable with the M645.

Brian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey, I will message you about the insert when I get home, and look into the winding knob to see if there is any chance I can even modify it to fit. I've been winding it without one, but it hurts the fingers, lol. I also need a eye cup for my prism finder, if you have one of those

Shooter
    Multi Format
    try keh they have all kinds of stuff for 645

al.b

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin