Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,110   Online: 868

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: 4x5 enlarger in [EU]

Looking for some 4x5 enlarger. No preferences in condenser vs color head one but prefer a complete kit (with negative holder for 4x5, condenser/power unit for color head, etc). I don't care about the look as long as it works and isn't a complete wreck.

I am located in Czech Republic but would happily drive to most places in neighbour countries (or try to arrange pick up by some friend).

Shooter
    Multi Format

4x5 enlarger

Quote Originally Posted by koja View Post
    Looking for some 4x5 enlarger. No preferences in condenser vs color head one but prefer a complete kit (with negative holder for 4x5, condenser/power unit for color head, etc). I don't care about the look as long as it works and isn't a complete wreck.

I am located in Czech Republic but would happily drive to most places in neighbour countries (or try to arrange pick up by some friend).
    Dobry den, Koja (no, I don't really speak Czech!),

I am in Paris. I might (MIGHT) have something available for you, a 4x5 Omega, and maybe even a colorhead. I say might, because they're currently in storage and I don't remember what condition they're in.... or if I have negative carriers available ... (but as you probably know, a 4x5 carrier —and other accessories— aren't too difficult to find online ... Also, Foto-Video Skoda in Prague could perhaps make you one. Ask for Martin Skoda). I know you'd prefer a kit, but just to let you know: I also have a couple of incomplete enlarger chassis which I could sell, but these would require you to spend a lot of shopping for pieces and parts to complete (you could try Classic Omega enlargers, or have things custom made. I might know someone in Prague for this).

Anyway —especially in view of your transport expenses to pick it up— if I find that the machine is available, I will offer it to you at a really good price, no problem.

Meanwhile, since I'm a bit forgetful and am working on a few projects at a time, please stay in touch with me and remind me regularly to send you the information (pm me to exchange email addresses).

Let me know what you think.

Cao* from Paris,

Christopher Nisperos
    *this is Czech ... not misspelled Italian!

:

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin