Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,921   Posts: 1,522,096   Online: 728
      
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    130

    WTB: Agfa APX 100 in 120 rolls

    I would love to buy some Agfa APX 100 in 120 rolls (expired of course), in case you have some in stock and not planning to use in the foreseeable future. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Richard Sintchak (rich815)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco area
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,837
    Images
    1
    I've come across APX400 and even APX25 way more often than I do the 100! Be interesting to hear if you find any...
    -----------------------

    "Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

    Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

    My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

    My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    I've come across APX400 and even APX25 way more often than I do the 100! Be interesting to hear if you find any...
    I know! I will consider myself lucky if I do. But I thought if there is anywhere I want to try my luck, APUG is it! I am hoping that there are some folks out here who might like to see this wonderful film get used rather than rotting in the freezer/refrigerator. Slim chance, but who knows!

    I just souped a 120 roll of Agfa APX 100, expired in 2005 in Rodinal 1:25 and I was floored by the results. I just want to go back in time when this film was available.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    120
    Someone was trying to sell 20 rolls (I think) on the large format board recently. More than I wanted to pay. Take a look in the classified section there.

  5. #5
    Richard Sintchak (rich815)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco area
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,837
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kmallick View Post
    I know! I will consider myself lucky if I do. But I thought if there is anywhere I want to try my luck, APUG is it! I am hoping that there are some folks out here who might like to see this wonderful film get used rather than rotting in the freezer/refrigerator. Slim chance, but who knows!

    I just souped a 120 roll of Agfa APX 100, expired in 2005 in Rodinal 1:25 and I was floored by the results. I just want to go back in time when this film was available.
    I don't believe I have any of the APX100 left in 120 (35, I have some but am not selling) and I guard my remaining 120 APX100 and APX25 with a big gnarly Doberman. I even have a few rolls of Agfapan 25 still though not much of that either. I think if you do find some it will be at a minimum $10 a roll and maybe more....
    -----------------------

    "Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

    Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

    My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

    My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    I don't believe I have any of the APX100 left in 120 (35, I have some but am not selling) and I guard my remaining 120 APX100 and APX25 with a big gnarly Doberman. I even have a few rolls of Agfapan 25 still though not much of that either. I think if you do find some it will be at a minimum $10 a roll and maybe more....
    There are more nobler APUG-ers here than you could imagine. I just bought some for half that price from Dave/gkardmw. I believe in miracles!

  7. #7
    Richard Sintchak (rich815)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco area
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,837
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by kmallick View Post
    There are more nobler APUG-ers here than you could imagine. I just bought some for half that price from Dave/gkardmw. I believe in miracles!
    That's awesome!
    -----------------------

    "Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

    Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

    My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

    My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

  8. #8
    tjaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,018
    Images
    75
    I have some. $75 per brick. I may kick myself for selling more, but only time will tell!
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

    www.glasskeyphoto.com

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Santa Paula, California
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by rich815 View Post
    I don't believe I have any of the APX100 left in 120 (35, I have some but am not selling) and I guard my remaining 120 APX100 and APX25 with a big gnarly Doberman. I even have a few rolls of Agfapan 25 still though not much of that either. I think if you do find some it will be at a minimum $10 a roll and maybe more....
    Agfa APX 100 is still being made, it imade by Agfa of Belgium and it is now marketed under the Rollei brand name.

    In USA http://freestylephoto.biz/ sells it and look up the Hans Maco website in Germany

  10. #10
    GKR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    73
    Images
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    I have some. $75 per brick. I may kick myself for selling more, but only time will tell!
    Are these 10 roll bricks or 20. Intrested.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin