Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,567   Posts: 1,573,482   Online: 753

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

WTB: Anyone parting out an 8x10 Cambo?

I'd like to acquire the rear plate, standard, bellows frame, and spring back from an 8x10 Cambo, any model. If you have any that you are willing to part with, let me know what you have and how much you'd like. Or, if you have something you are looking for in trade, let's talk. I have a few lenses and project cameras that could go out the door in trade (but NFS currently).

I plan to use several identical 4x5 Cambos when teaching wetplate workshops. I already have 5+ Cambo/Calumet 4x5s and figure I only need 3. I'd also like to have 8x10 capability with the system. So, if you are tired of lugging that 8x10 around, I can probably set you up with whatever 4x5 parts (maybe plus some cash) you might need in exchange.

Thanks,

Joe
    Last edited by smieglitz; 09-16-2012 at 01:59 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin