Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,607   Online: 682

Shooter
    Multi Format

Patterson system 4 film tank

Hi
    I am in need of a Patterson System 4/ 4 reel film tank. This would be for using a roller base as the agitation. I have a 2 reel tank that has aquired a split the full length of this tank. This would be for 4 reels of 35mm. Also the tube that is on the inside.
    All I need is the tank and tube. I have a number of lids and caps and reels.

Anyone have a spare that they want to get rid of.??????

Thanks
    Richard

Images
    I have a long Patterson tank, might be 4 reel or a 5 reel tank. And I can't remember if it's the old style (screw top) or new style. I'll need to dig it out this evening when I get home. I think I've used it once for 2 rolls of 120 with 1 hour stand developing. I'll get back to you.

Brian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by r-brian View Post
    I have a long Patterson tank, might be 4 reel or a 5 reel tank. And I can't remember if it's the old style (screw top) or new style. I'll need to dig it out this evening when I get home. I think I've used it once for 2 rolls of 120 with 1 hour stand developing. I'll get back to you.

Brian
    Hey Brian
    Very Good. Just let me know.
    PM me when you find it and we can go from there.

Thanks
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Found one. Thanks Brian

Richard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin