Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,769   Online: 869

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Ilex #4 Shutter

Hello,

I'm looking for functional Ilex # 4 shutter.

Thanks.
    Bogdan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been looking for one for a couple of years, good hunting!
    Last edited by Rick A; 09-19-2012 at 09:29 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a nice mechanical one I can sell but it's the type with no iris... not a problem if you're front-mounting a barrel lens. I also have an extra-nice electronic one with an iris and it comes with a controller but I haven't figured out the wiring yet... I really need to build a battery powered controller for portability but that's a project for the future.

If you can't find one to fit your needs then it might be best to find a junker lens mounted in a #4 Ilex and buy it for the shutter.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello, i was thinking the same thing, a junker lens with a good shutter or finding a junker lens with a Copal-3, although those would be more expensive. I want to fit a Componon 300/5.6. I like the Ilex shutter, have a #5 and it runs beautifully.

Regards, Bogdan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin