Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,934   Posts: 1,585,604   Online: 647

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: 120 Tech Pan

'Just wondering, does anyone have any 120 Techpan hibernating in a 'fridge/freezer that they're willing to part with? I've shot it in 35mm and I'd love to give it a try in my Rolleicord. I can PayPal or use Japanese Postal Money Order. Thanks.

Escaped Bakersfield, CA. Now in Indianapolis.
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    You just missed your chance with me. I was getting ready to sell mine when I finally came across a good deal for Technidol.

If you watch ebay (and the forums here), it doesn't sell for too much. You may have to be patient, but it's not too rare yet.

Good luck!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks. I'll give the auction site a look. I'm in no great hurry anyway.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    If you can't find any TechPan (and it certainly is becoming difficult to find it), take a look at the Rollei ATP film, which is similar. I've been pleased with the results from that film. It's available in 120, as well as 35mm.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Rollei ATP

Thanks, Mike. I'll have to see if my local labs can do processing.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin