Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,470   Posts: 1,570,913   Online: 890

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

wtb - yashica fx-3 donor body

One of my favorite cameras recently broke. Lever that keeps back door closed somehow broke in a top part. Looking for cheap yashica fx-3 dead body with working film compartment door mechnism. Please please please let me know if you have one. I understand that this camera is very cheap but I have my reason to fix that particular one.
    Thank You
    Victor
    Last edited by vfalendysh; 10-11-2012 at 02:52 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: title change

Shooter
    35mm
    They are nice cameras. There's one on ebay right now for 8 bucks...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YASHICA-FX-3...item3cc8464054
    In life you only get one great dog, one great car, and one great woman. Pet the dog. Drive the car. Make love to the woman. Don't mix them up.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I have seen that one.. looking for something cheaper.. If it wold be in US with the USPS ground I would take it..
    Thank You for your interest..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin