Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,519   Posts: 1,543,779   Online: 870

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

WTB: Omega D 6x7 holder (and maybe a 39mm lens mount)

I was recently gifted a D6 with 4x5 holders, 6x6, some other bizarre size, 6x4.5 etc, but I shoot 6x7! If someone has one lying about, it would be great to pickup. If you need a 6x4.5, I will gladly send it your way too (never have owned a camera with that format.

Also, I need the mount for a 39mm threaded lens. Printing a 6x6 with a 135mm was interesting....

Thanks!
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have some extra stuff @ home. Will check on what's there tonight and let you know.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Awesome, thanks
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Clarification thanks to Ian C: I am looking for part # 421-932 in regards to lens mount. It's a 39mm threaded mount for a 105 Componon-S.

Thanks Ian
    Last edited by Klainmeister; 10-15-2012 at 02:03 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: misread the table
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have many Omega D series neg carriers....but need one for 645. Willing to trade / purchase.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I've got a 6x7 carrier and a 421-932 lens board. Sounds like a trade with BradS would work for you for the carrier but if you need the board let me know.
    Rich

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Gotta check on the mount situation. I realized that the current lens I have, 135mm, has a board that slide in. Looks like i'd need that plate to mount the other plate to? Sorry, new to this system...
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You need a rotary holder to solve all your problems .

The rotary holders use the same plates as the single slide in ones, but allow mounting 3 lenses at the same time.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well, the turret does sound quite nice. 95% of my work is MF, and 5% LF. I have another enlarger dedicated to 35mm, so I think having one lens should work...hopefully.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    here's what I have to offer....I have one for 6x7 and one for 6x6 (both for 120 size film). The attached photos show top and bottom of one carrier. You can see the 6x6 carrier to the left...it looks the same - just different size hole.

These are both the newer style with the ring thingy on the bottom. The ring can be easily removed for compatibility with the older Omega D2 but, I think that your D6 is a newer style enlarger and likes the ring.

I'd be happy to trade one of these for a neg carrier for 6x4.5 (on 120 size film)...they made one for 6x4.5 on 127 that would be interesting but, not useful....but if you have the 4x4 on 127...that would be interesting and useful

anyway, I'm happy to sell either or both too of course. I have several other sizes too if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo Oct 15, 7 46 43 PM.jpg   Photo Oct 15, 7 46 57 PM.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin