Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,636   Online: 1079

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kodak Studio Light Magazine from 1950s-60s

Hi,

I'm looking for issues of Kodak's Studio Light Magazine —and perhaps even Kodak's Commercial Camera magazine—, uniquely from the 1950s and early 1960s (up to about 1963). I have of course already tried eBay and the usual bookseller websites.

Would any of you happen to have any of these? Have you seen any at the swap-meets (I'm in Europe)? Do you know of any retired portrait photographers who might have some in their attic?

I'd really appreciate any help in locating and obtaining some of these magazines.

Thanks and best regards,

Christopher

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello Christopher,
    we had a studio in the '60's- 80's and accumulated a wall of boxes including data sheets from Kodak, Agfa, etc, and some issues of Studio Light. We're away on a field trip until mid-November. .. I'll have a rat around when we return.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump!

Shooter
    Multi Format

still looking for Studio Light magazines

Can anyone help me out on these? I'd be grateful!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin