Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,057   Online: 838

Thread: 8x10 back

Shooter
    Medium Format

8x10 back

Looking for calumet 8x10 back for C1 Green Monster, johnpohl19
    email me at finnl61r@yahoo.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Well, huge difference between just an 8x10 back and a C-1 8x10 back.

I have a wood 8x10 back that's probably from a b&j or old eastman, not sure because its on a custom junker p&s.
    I also have a c-1 but I'd never part with my 8x10 back from it, and doubt many people would.
    If you'd want it, I could probably rework that wood back to fit a c-1, need to measure and if it looks like it could be done it would be a half day worth of work or more. Let me know by pm.

If you end up with a parts camera I am looking for a rear carrier and the part which mates to the top of the rear carrier for a project I have. I don't need the rear side standards, frame or back. Again please let me know via pm, I'm only on apug about once in an average week and might not see a response here. I'll cc your email too.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin