Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,871   Online: 1062

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: TAMRON ADAPTALL-2 for LEICA R

I want to buy a Tamron Adaptall-2 mount for LEICA R.
    PM me if you have one for sale.
    Thank you.

Shooter
    35mm
    I haven't got one now but what model of Leica would you be intending to use it on? Although an R3 is technically a 3 cam jobbie Tamron gave out a specific warning when they still sold them that the R3 usage was not guaranteed. They were designed for the R4 and later models.

Indeed, I was only ever successful in using a Tamron 24/50 zoom and the 80/210 on my R3, but with the R4 all the Tamron lenses I had at the time were OK.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I want to use it on the R4S as I have an SP 28-80mm f/3.5-4.2 and an SP 70-210mm f/3.5.
    I have a Tamron Adaptall for Leicaflex SL that fits the R4S but is a bit fiddly on the cams and I have NO apperture info on manual as I have to meter stopped down.
    Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by theo120mm; 10-18-2012 at 08:31 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    FOUND IT

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin