Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,623   Posts: 1,647,807   Online: 1063

Shooter
    Medium Format

WTB: Twin slide (6x6) carrier for Mamya Procabin 67z

I am looking for the twin slide carrier for Mamiya Procabin 67z slide projector. This holds two 6x6 or 6x4.5 slides that you slide in and out of the projector sideways. I can watch the 6x7 slides and the negatives using the projector, but would like the option to drop in a 6x6 slide as well.

I have searched everywhere and not sure where else to look. Any help or suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Shooter
    35mm

WTB Slide carrier for 6X6, 6X7 , Unmounted film strip carrier for Mamiya Projector

Hi, I am looking for slide carrier for 6X6 (645) , 6X&, unmounted film strip for Mamiya Procabin 67Z medium format slide projector.

thanks.
    Any ideas on places to look. If anyone is interested in selling, please let me know.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin