Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,876   Online: 946

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

WTB SMC Pentax 35mm f3.5 K-Mount

I'm looking for one SMC Pentax 35mm f3.5 K-mount lens. Having the front and rear lens caps would be nice, but without will be ok if the lens is packaged well enough to keep it safe.

I'm not quite sure the value of these lenses, but I'd like to stick to $50 or less.

Thanks
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The price always depends on condition. I know of an excellent, almost-like-new one here for a little over $80. But a used one with good glass should be in your price range.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An extremely nice lens. I don't think you'll have problems finding one, because its capabilities are somewhat less known, especially among all those that think larger aperture lenses are somehow better.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I've got one on my watch list on ebay. It's got about 5 or so days left, and it's up to somewhere around $36 last time I checked earlier today. if it the price doesnt get too wild by the end of the auction, I might go for it if I havent bought one from a fellow APUGger. I'd rather find a seller here, but I'll go somewhere else if I'm not having any luck.

I'm not sure how much higher than $50 I'd go, but $80 would certainly be pushing it for me. I'm not in dire need for one; it's more of an "I'd like something a bit wider (especially when dealing with my Pentax that uses the "other" technology )" kind of situation.
    "I have captured the light and arrested its flight! The sun itself shall draw my pictures!"

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    bump.....

Also, wanted to add that I'd also be interested in a 28mm in lieu of a 35mm

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    ok, so my quest for a wide angle lens is semi closed. Found a 28mm on that auction site. Still possibly could be in the market for a 35mm after I play around with the 28mm for a while...

-Louis Daguerre, 1839-

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin