Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,319   Online: 828

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Mamiya RB67 Pro S/SD / RZ67 kit (preferable shipping from Europe)

Hi,
    I am looking for a Mamiya 67 kit, preferring a Pro-SD, but would also consider a Pro S or an RZ.
    Would be interested to buy a complete kit with WLF, back and lenses.
    So if you have a working kit for sale which is ready to shoot, please let me know.
    Because of the customs issue, I would really prefer buying from Europe, but I might grow desperate enough to pay for customs ...

Thanks for reading
    Dennis
    ---
    There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.
    ~ Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello,

I have an RB 67 Pro-S complete and ready to shoot with WLF - 90 mm SEKOR C Latest (Floating element not K/L) and Pro-S 120 Back, original lens hood and lens front cap. No heavy scratches or paint loss anywhere, crystal clear and fully working lens. Works like butter. Located in Cyprus so you don't pay taxes at ALL.
    PM me if interested with lot's of questions that I'll be happy to answer.

Thank you,
    Theo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

RB67 Pro outfit

I have the following system for sale in excellent condition. Located in Canada.
    Mamiya RB 67 Pro medium format camera c/w 50mm, 127mm, and 180 mm lens, two backs, waist level finder, 45 mm extension ring, original manual, filters, lens shades, cable release, all in Mamiya aluminum carrying case. In excellent condition. Will also include never used largeTamrac camera backpack customized for equipment for an additional $50. PM me if interested.
    Dwight

Shooter
    Multi Format

WTB: Mamiya RB67 Pro S/SD / RZ67 kit (preferable shipping from Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by dande View Post
    I have the following system for sale in excellent condition. Located in Canada.
    Mamiya RB 67 Pro medium format camera c/w 50mm, 127mm, and 180 mm lens, two backs, waist level finder, 45 mm extension ring, original manual, filters, lens shades, cable release, all in Mamiya aluminum carrying case. In excellent condition. Will also include never used largeTamrac camera backpack customized for equipment for an additional $50. PM me if interested.
    Dwight
    Thank you Dande, but I'm really only looking for a Pro-S and up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    ---
    ~ Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, dande's kit is a Pro-S kit: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum379/...7-pro-kit.html
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you all, I went for a RZ Pro II .

Kindest regards and thanks for your help
    Dennis
    ---
    ~ Ansel Adams

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin